@&amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; Back 2 Life &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;@ @<<< Back 2 Life >>>@

LAWL

LOL

Rewind - MSBeats Rewind - MSBeats

lol

"This Score Reversed ><"

@&amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; Fuc A Round &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;@ @<<< Fuc A Round >>>@

LOL

This Score Reversed ><

COoOL

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

I like it but

I like it, but I think you need to add more female vox, more dynamics and maybe even a few shrills, should try a mix with more female shrills.. I like it, but yeah, Dynamics need more change in them, some creshendo's would be amazing if you could just pull back a bit with how loud it is all the time, you know what I mean?

If your not sure what Im talking about Look up a Band called Two Steps from Hell, they are very good at build ups and playing with Dynamics.

Dispite my criticism, i would love to use your music In a work sometime in the future =3

Gravey responds:

I'll keep your suggestions in mind. ;-)

This was truly just a sort of feeling out project for me with my new EastWest gear. I have just bought a new pc and I can finally run more than 3 instruments at a time in a session. So I am not near to maxing out the potential with my new software, nor my writing abilities.

I would be quite honored to have my music in a flash submission of yours sometime. I'm a bit busy with projects at the moment, but in a month or two I should have some things finished up. Hit me up sometime if you need. :-)

-Gravey-

DBZ Heroic Trunks DBZ Heroic Trunks

Hey

Hey, thank you for posting a link to your music, but we are after more of the FUNImation style of music for the project, if you have anyhthing like that, let me know, if its something we like, we'd love to have you aboard for the project.

Thank you, and I appreciate you taking the time to direct my attention to this.

-Trixen

P.S: Great work on this, sounds very much like the original!

Slave Slave

You know Im biased but oh well

Im slightly Biased, but everything you make is awesome <3

Hania's Wedding Isle Song Hania's Wedding Isle Song

I was moved.

I loved it, if I have your permission, I might ask if I can play this at my friends wedding in Jan.

if thats cool, send me the mp3 via my email